SW Partner Barry Glaser, along with Deputy County Counsel of Los Angeles, Richard Girgado, presented “Can Lehman Brothers Take the Cure? And Related Penalty and Interest Issues” to County Counsels’ Association of California.
- Property Taxation
- California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 4103
- Rate of interest on tax claims
- Determination of secured status
- Executory contracts and unexpired leases
- Impairment of claims or interests
Click “PDF Download” for a full version of the powerpoint presentation.